Spa Electrics have been manufacturing 12volt 100watt Halogen underwater lights for over 30 years.
To find out more about this product and discuss your exact requirements, please call Pump Shop today to talk to one of our friendly pool and spa equipment experts.
Further product information can also be found on the Spa Electrics website here.
• Suitable for concrete or fibreglass pools.
• Innovative Detachable Plug, easy connection and disconnection of light
• 18m of heavy duty 2.5 sq mm cable to reduce voltage drop and ensure maximum light output.
• Interchangeable coloured lenses available in Blue, Green, Red, Magenta and Clear.
• Slotted rim allows water circulation behind the light eliminating stagnant water and aiding in cooling.
• Choice of Rim colours including White, Ivory, Taupe, Grey or Black to match your pool or spa interior. A Stainless Steel Dress Ring is available as an optional extra.
• Compact diameter 164mm for concrete or 174mm for fibreglass installation.
• Recessed design for minimal projection into the pool, only 18mm for concrete and 22mm for fibreglass installation.
• Extra low voltage – High quality 12 volt, 100 watt quartz halogen globe with ceramic connector.
• Unique electrical connection so that power cable does not intrude into light cavity – eliminates possible source of water entry.
• Light locked into position with bayonet tabs for easy servicing.
• IPX8 waterproof rating.
• Designed and manufactured in Australia.
• Patents Apply.